Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Inspiration Photo Challenge

Wendy, owner of Repeat Impressions has a beautiful Inspiration Photo for us this week.  Here it is.

Here is my card

I used the fairy stamped I said several weeks ago that I was going to use.  It is called Nap Time Fairy.  The sentiment called You brighten my day is from the Quartet Compliments Series.  

This will be a good week for you to join in us in the challenge.  You could win the $25.00 gift certificate that Wendy is offering in a random drawing.You don't have to use Repeat Impression stamps but if you do, your name will be entered twice (2x) for a random drawing for a really nice gift certificate from Repeat Impressions.  

Check out Wendy's blog, The House That Stamps Built for the complete guidelines and link your project there.   

You might want to check out what these Rock Star Designers have created to inspire you.  Good luck - and I'm looking forward to seeing your projects.
Thanks for looking at my project!  Have a great stamping day!

4 comments:

Glittered Paws said...

I love this image with the little fairy on top of the flower, and love the sentiment you choose.

Esther Asbury said...

I love all the purple and those fun stripes you added behind your image! Great coloring and cute card!

Donna said...

This is just adorable Joy, sweet image, beautifully colored and like the designer paper and frame!

Heather said...

This is soooo sweet!! Your coloring is gorgeous and I love how you've framed the image!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin