Monday, August 19, 2019

Pick of the Week from Repeat Impressions

Today it is my turn to pick a few stamps from Repeat Impressions to be featured.  I wanted to try a background technique called tone on tone.  I went thru my Repeat Impressions stamps and found so many that would work well with this technique.  Here are the cards I made.
Repeat Impressions images used are:
5120-K, Palm Frond Sil. (lg)
5709-I, Ginkgo
6806-U, Sheet Music

Repeat Impressions sentiments used are:
2515-H, Hope your birthday
2501-H, Happy Birthday from . . .
7123-G, I Stamp

Technique:  Cards were stamped with Versamark Watermark ink and then clear embossing powder was spread on the first two.  Gold embossing powder was used on last one with the Ginkgo background.  A few embellishments were added and really quick I had 3 cards done.

These stamps make impressive backgrounds.  I hope you will give them a try.  Thank you for looking at my cards.  Have a happy stamping day!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin