Monday, August 9, 2010

Little Paper Shop Sketch Challenge 80

For Repeat Impression Stamp of the Week, please scroll down one -- thank you!!


The sketch for this week at Little paper Shop looks like this
This year, I'm sending out a few Halloween cards to my grandchildren. I thought I'd better get started - I can't make one grandchild a card and not the others -- I have 6 -- so here's one down 5 to go.

Here is my first card
This uses the stamp set Boo, it has a total of 20 images and sentiments - a lot for your money!  You will be seeing more cards with this set in my posts.  I colored the pumpkins with copics and the paper is Debbie Mumm.

Check out Little Paper Shop blog for other inspiration.  Join in by making a card - you don't have to use Little Paper Shop stamps, just follow the sketch and post your pic on Little Paper Shop blog.  Winner of the random drawing will win  the Jena Baking Digi - a great way to add to your collection.

6 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a lovely card!

Allison Rankin said...

I just love this and the paper is perfect!

Ann Kranitz said...

OMG you are scaring me with Halloween already. I am not ready to let go of summer although I did start school clothes shopping today. Great take on the sketch

Ayana Posadas said...

Love this! :)
What a fun Halloween card!

Pam Varnell said...

Fell in love with this card when I saw it in the gallery Joy. I love that stamp set. Time to pull mine out too.

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

Cute - you are so on top of the holidays between Halloween and all your sweet Christmas creations!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin