Monday, January 31, 2011

Repeat Impression Stamp of the Week - Bear with a Heart

I've got to get working on Valentines!  I'm running so far behind on these!  This was a good way to get me started.  The image this week is Bear with a Heart 118I- he is so cute!

Remember you can get this stamp for 50% off just by going to the House That Stamps Built Blog and get the special code there.  When you order your stamp put that code in the special instructions blank.

Here are my cards:
the tiny "Love" is done with masking and is from the stamp "Live Laugh Love"
and

I used some gold spritz on this one, but it did not show up in the photos.  I made the background paper out of the stamp Live Laugh Love 3108-J.  Here are the other Design Team members with some inspiration for you.

Darsie Bruno
Ayana Posadas
Michelle Greenwood
Robin Kirkpatrick
Lynette Neus

Have a HAPPY stamping day!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Both cards are so pretty Joy! I love them both but the pink & kraft color combo is absolutely lovely!

Whimsey said...

Oh, I love both cards; what a great idea to use the Live, Love, Laugh as a background stamp for the bear!

GREAT cards Joy!!

Ayana Posadas said...

BOTH of your cards are super cute, Joy! I love the fun colors and embellishments that you added. Such fun designs!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Such cute cards Joy! Love that bear image and the tiny heart. :o)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin