Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Sister Challenge -

My sweet sister, Debbie and I trade off challenges with each other.  For this challenge she gave me something she called "Mystery Challenge".  In the mail she sent this new(to me) product called Color Infusions Memory Thread - wow- can you do a lot with this stuff!  It is very soft and wiry, but holds its shape well. 

Here is what it looks like:

Check out their website for some inspiration:   www.dmc-usa.com

She sent me three colors, but DMC makes lots and lots of colors!  I've got a couple of more projects in mind, but here is the first to meet her challenge.
The stamp set is from Gina K. Designs called Oh Boy!  It has a train, truck, boat, helicopter, rocket and lots of other stamps and sentiments.  I made the background paper with two of the stamps and some embossing glitter; colored with copics; used glossy accents on the port holes and wrapped the new memory thread around a pencil.

Thanks you, sweet sister for the challenge!!

Have a HAPPY stamping day!

1 comment:

Ayana Posadas said...

Oh, this is just so darn cute!!!
I love the little rockets and that sentiment is just so adorable! LOVE this card, Joy!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin