Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Repeat Impression's Focus on the Sentiment Challenge.

Today Wendy, owner of Repeat Impressions has challenged us to "Focus on the Sentiment".  So here is my card:
I just love this sentiment!  This card is going to my stamping buddy, my sister.  We don't live in the same town, but get together often just to stamp and make cards.  

This one uses the 12 Days of Christmas - Stamper's Style.  Check out the Christmas for Stampers category - there are lots and lots of stamps just for stampers.

Now for the rest of the challenge.  What would you do with this Sentiment challenge?  We would love to see what you would do - Remember it does not have to be a card - you can make a layout or a 3-D project.  Just use a sentiment as the focus in your design.  You don't have to use Repeat Impression stamps but if you do, you name will be entered twice (2x) for a random drawing for a really nice gift certificate from Repeat Impressions.  Check out Wendy's blog, The House That Stamps Built for the complete guidelines and link your project there. 

Here is the list of Rock Star Designers who have made something to inspire you.  Good luck - and I'm looking forward to see your projects.
  • Joy... you are here
Have a Happy Stamping Day! 

1 comment:

Heather said...

Great sentiment! I wish my true love would give me all those things for Christmas. : ) Great CAS layout and the papers are fabulous.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin