Thursday, December 24, 2015

Merry Christmas

Hello today it's Joy with a card made with supplies from the Classy Cards 'n Such online store.  This afternoon I was invited to a last minute party and needed a Christmas card - quick, quick quick!  I was almost in a panic - but then I remembered that I had some left over components from Blueprints 4.  I keep all my left over components in a zip lock bag which makes it easy to make a quick card.

I stamped the Merry Christmas from Christmas Joy by Sweet n Sassy and heat embossed with Sparkle n Sprinkle White Detail Embossing Powder then rounded the corners of the red card stock with the We R Memory Keepers Envelope Punch Board. The pretty paper is from Believe by Authentique.   I have to say because the components were already cut out, this was one of the fastest cards I've ever made -- and I even made it to the party on time.

Thanks for looking at my card.  Have a happy stamping day.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin