Wednesday, November 7, 2018

Bear Hugs from Repeat Impressions

Hahaha - isn't this the cutest?  Today Cheri one of the Rock Star Design Team Members at Repeat Impressions issued the challenge to make a card with a bear!  What a cute, cute idea and it fits into my Thanksgiving dinner theme.  I am doing woodland creatures - which Repeat Impressions has some amazing images and sentiments.  I made place card holders - here they are:

I have to tell you these were so much fun to make and color.  I used my maker to cut the Bear Banners out, colored with copics and put on folded cardstock.  Check out all the really cute Bear Stamps that Wendy has created.  So many.....so little time!

The colors I'm using for Thanksgiving are green, khaki and brown.  It is one of the grandkids responsibility to write the names while a few of the adults fix lunch.  The only responsibility the boys have is to watch football!  It's a wonderful family time for us!

This would be a good week to join us in this challenge.  You could win the $25.00 gift certificate that Wendy is offering in a random drawing.You don't have to use Repeat Impression stamps but if you do, your name will be entered twice (2x) for a random drawing for a really nice gift certificate from Repeat Impressions. 

Check out Wendy's blog, The House That Stamps Built for the complete guidelines and link your project there.   

You might want to check out what these Rock Star Designers have created to inspire you.  Good luck - and I'm looking forward to seeing your projects.
Thanks for looking at my card!

5 comments:

Cheri said...

Oh, I just love these placecards, Joy and what a fun day you'll all have getting together. Brilliant idea and adorable way to give bear hugs.

Esther Asbury said...

I love your cute bear placecards for your Thanksgiving table....and what a fun theme for your decor, woodland creatures!

Heather said...

These are super cute and will look adorable on your Thanksgiving table!! How fun that you have a theme; I don't think I would ever be so organized.

Glittered Paws said...

What a great idea to make these into place cards. This image is perfect for this project. Woodland creatures is a fun theme for your dinner. Great job.

Laurie Unger said...

This are darling, Joy! So creative.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin