Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Tic Tac Toe Challenge

Aren't these fun?  I love Tic Tac Toe Challenges at Repeat Impressions.  They give me a head start on what to do.  Wendy has given us this grid to meet her challenge.
I used Diecut/Punch, Embossing and Twine and here is my card with the die cut doors closed.
Here it is with the die cut doors open

I used the fabulous Flip Stamp set called Lemons.....  I only used 3 of the images.  Check out all the Flip Stamps, some are hilarious!

Just pick out one of the grids and show us a page layout, card or 3-D project.  Inspire us with what you do!

Come join in this challenge.   Inspire us and maybe meet some new friends!  You don't have to use Repeat Impression stamps but if you do, your name will be entered twice (2x) for a random drawing for a really nice gift certificate from Repeat Impressions.  


Check out Wendy's blog, The House That Stamps Built for the complete guidelines and link your project there.  
 
You might want to check out what these Rock Star Designers have created to inspire you.  Good luck - and I'm looking forward to seeing your projects.
Thanks for looking at my project!  Have a great stamping day!

6 comments:

Donna said...

How fun and so striking with the wood-grain panels, twine and cute buttons!

Glittered Paws said...

Love it - and oh so true - need to make more margaritas with our current situation. Love the die you used. Makes a very cute interactive card.

Esther Asbury said...

Oh how fun....a lift the flap card!! I love the pretty floral paper and yellow button you paired with your wood design!

Heather said...

He, he, he, too fun!! Love the rustic feel to it with the wood grain papers and the twine/button combo!

Laurie Unger said...

What a fab fun card!

Patti J said...

Joy, this is SO much fun! Love the little doors, and the sentiment makes me giggle! Thanks for sharing!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin