Wednesday, February 17, 2021

Get Well Challenge at Repeat Impressions

Hello friends!  I'm one of those Texans who is knee deep in snow - and do not know how to act!  But I have made a card for this week's challenge at Repeat Impressions.  Wendy has asked us to do a "Get Well Challenge".  I jumped on the bandwagon of slim line cards and made this:



and here is the inside

The stamps I used are:
Duckling

Get Well Soon - a vertical sentiment - there are several that are perfect for slim line cards!

Hurry, Hurry - for the inside


 Come join us in this weeks challenge.  It's fun, and you could be the winner of a nice gift certificate for Repeat Impressions Stamps.  If you use Repeat Impressions Stamps, your name will be entered twice in the random drawing.  Check out Wendy's blog, The House That Stamps Built for the complete guidelines and link your project there.  

 You might want to check out what these Rock Star Designers have created to inspire you.  Good luck - and I'm looking forward to seeing your projects.

Thanks for looking at my project!  Have a great stamping day!

4 comments:

Donna said...

This is absolutely adorable! This would cheer up anyone that is not feeling well!

Glittered Paws said...

This would make anyone feel better - so bright and cheery. Great job.

Heather said...

Your snow just arrived here in Rhode Island today. But we are a little better prepared to deal with it I think. I hope you are doing well and haven't been one of those who is without power. Your card is super cute; love that sweet little chick!

Patti J said...

Thanks for the inspiration, Joy! I never thought about a vertical sentiment on a slimline card. Great idea, and what a sweet card!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin