Wednesday, March 31, 2021

Monochromatic Challenge

 Hello friends!  Wendy, owner of Repeat Impressions has challenged us to a Monochromatic Theme. Here is a card I made.  Anyone who knows me knows I LOVE coffee and spend lots of hours with friends over many cups.

Coffee Bean (background)

Coffee Cup - called Thanks a Latte

bean a friend sentiment

Wendy and the whole Rock Star Designer Team would like for you to  join us in this weeks challenge.  It's fun, and you could be the winner of a nice gift certificate for Repeat Impressions Stamps.  If you use Repeat Impressions Stamps, your name will be entered twice in the random drawing.  Check out Wendy's blog, The House That Stamps Built for the complete guidelines and link your project there.  

 You might want to check out what these Rock Star Designers have created to inspire you.  Good luck - and I'm looking forward to seeing your projects.

Thanks for looking at my project!  Have a great stamping day!

4 comments:

Glittered Paws said...

Wow what an awesome coffee card and also monochromatic. Coffee is the first thing I reach for in the morning. Great card for this challenge this week.

Donna said...

Love this card Joy, every detail is beautifully done. A cup of good coffee starts every day for me!

Patti J said...

Very nice card, Joy! You have done a nice job with the monochromatic theme, and I love the texture that your mix of papers create. Well done!

Heather said...

Fabulous card!!! I LOVE your patterned coffee mugs!! And the coffee bean background is perfect!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin