Wednesday, April 21, 2021

Sentiment, Sentiment Sentiment Challenge

 Hi Friends!  Today we are talking sentiments.  The challenge Wendy, owner of Repeat Impressions has issued is to make your sentiments the highlight.  Here is mine


This is something I say all the time to my kids - so it was a fun card to make.  I used the sentiment When Life and I snuck a few Citrus Slices.

This will be an easy challenge.  Wendy and the whole Rock Star Designer Team would like for you to  join us in this weeks challenge.  It's fun, and you could be the winner of a nice gift certificate for Repeat Impressions Stamps.  If you use Repeat Impressions Stamps, your name will be entered twice in the random drawing.  Check out Wendy's blog, The House That Stamps Built for the complete guidelines and link your project there.  

 You might want to check out what these Rock Star Designers have created to inspire you.  Good luck - and I'm looking forward to seeing your projects.

Thanks for looking at my project!  Have a great stamping day!

3 comments:

Glittered Paws said...

What a great card - and what a great sentiment. Love the citrus slices - sets the sentiment off very nicely.

Donna said...

Darling card Joy, I like the vellum behind your framed sentiment and how you tucked one of the lemons behind the patterned paper!

Heather said...

How pretty!! I love how you stamped the sentiment on vellum; a great touch! And adding the little leaves to the lemon slices is perfect!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin