Monday, May 3, 2021

May Mondays

 Hi fellow stampers!  Today Wendy, owner of Repeat Impressions  is allowing us to show off a card we have made in the past.  I picked this one from March 2017.  With the legal size cards being so popular, I thought this would make a good repost.  The bright colors are exactly what we need.

It is legal size and I've used the sentiment called Beauty of Springtime.  It has a Happy Easter Greeting at the bottom, but I did a little masking so that that part was not on this card.  It started out as a masculine card - but somehow morphed into more of a feminine one.  Go figure.... I used scraps of a card pad, cut them thin and lined them up.

Next time my plan is to post one from 10 years ago!  --- Stamping and card making has changed a bit since then!  Gotta run.....


Thanks for looking at my "repeat" card - have a HAPPY stamping day.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin