Wednesday, September 15, 2021

One Two Three Challenge at Repeat Impressions

 Good morning, Good morning, Good morning!  Its so good to be back creating again!  I left to spend time with my family in Maine.  I'm back and ready to go...

For this weeks challenge we are to do the following:

1 stamp

2 papers

3 embellishments

I made a mini slimline card.  The stamp is "believe in".  It is from the Legacy Series - check this category out - it has very interesting sentiments (great fonts) and amazing images.  I used 2 papers (on top of my card) and I made the two pumpkin embellishments from the Tall and Round Pumpkins by cutting them out and coating with glossy accents. The twine and sequins are the 2nd and 3rd embellishments.

Wendy and the whole Rock Star Designer Team would like for you to  join us in this weeks challenge.  It's fun, and you could be the winner of a nice gift certificate for Repeat Impressions Stamps.  If you use Repeat Impressions Stamps, your name will be entered twice in the random drawing.  Check out Wendy's blog, The House That Stamps Built for the complete guidelines and link your project there.  

 You might want to check out what these Rock Star Designers have created to inspire you.  Good luck - and I'm looking forward to seeing your projects.

Thanks for looking at my project! 




2 comments:

Patti J said...

Welcome back, Joy! We missed you while you were gone, but so happy that you had some family time! Love your cheerful card! Thanks for sharing!

Heather said...

Very pretty! Love the fall theme and the shine on your patterned paper!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin