Monday, November 22, 2021

Pick of the Week for Repeat Impressions

 Good Monday morning friends!  Today Wendy, owner of Repeat Impressions has asked me to pick a stamp to feature. With this I'm going to get a little head start on my Christmas cards.  One of my favorite stamps is Pointsettia and Tiny Pointsettia.  I stamped and embossed them in gold.  I cut to size for my card and added the Merry Christmas and Happy New Year embossed in red.



Because I couldn't bear to throw away the pieces that I trimmed, I made these 2 cards


This one used the sentiment called Happy Memories.


I used the Merry Christmas sentiment again on this one.

Thank you for looking at my projects! Take a look at Repeat Impressions Christmas stamps - you will find so many that will be perfect for your cards.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin