Wednesday, December 15, 2021

Focus on the Words

Good Morning - I can hardly believe how fas Christmas is approaching!  Repeat Impressions wants you to help us focus on the holiday by Focusing on the Words.  What is your favorite holiday card or project greeting?  Here is mine.



 

This was an easy peazy challenge - I had this Christmas card in my stash - all I did was heat emboss the  the sentiment, Christmas.... and put it on the ready made card.

Wendy and the whole Rock Star Designer Team would like for you to  join us in this weeks challenge.  It's fun, and you could be the winner of a nice gift certificate for Repeat Impressions Stamps.  If you use Repeat Impressions Stamps, your name will be entered twice in the random drawing.  Check out Wendy's blog, The House That Stamps Built for the complete guidelines and link your project there.  

 You might want to check out what these Rock Star Designers have created to inspire you.  Good luck - and I'm looking forward to seeing your projects.

Thanks for looking at my project! 


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin