Wednesday, March 6, 2019

Repeat Impressions Designers Choice Challenge

Good morning friends!  Today Wendy, owner of Repeat Impressions is allowing me to issue a challenge and since I have quite a few Easter cards to make for grandchildren - I thought this would be a good opportunity to get started.  Soooooo...... my challenge is to make either an Easter Card or a Spring card.   Ready......Set......Go.......!  Here is mine


I used the Easter Blessing sentiment, the Duckling stamp and the small frame called Wavy Oval Frame.  I stamped a bunch of these, cut out and colored them - I'll show you in a few weeks why I stamped so many,

Have you started spring or Easter cards yet?  This would be a good week to show us what you are stamping --- you could win the $25.00 gift certificate that Wendy is offering in a random drawing.You don't have to use Repeat Impression stamps but if you do, your name will be entered twice (2x) for a random drawing for a really nice gift certificate from Repeat Impressions.  

Check out Wendy's blog, The House That Stamps Built for the complete guidelines and link your project there.   

You might want to check out what these Rock Star Designers have created to inspire you.  Good luck - and I'm looking forward to seeing your projects.

6 comments:

Glittered Paws said...

Oh how sweet - love this little duckling - I have him/her as well and have used her for Easter cards. Love your layout.

Esther Asbury said...

What a great theme for this week, Joy! I love your adorable little chick and all the pretty layers behind her!

Donna said...

This is so adorable, like the darling image, all the fun layers, the ribbon, and glitter. Great challenge theme and you will have one happy grandchild when they receive this card!

Cheri said...

That little duck gives me the giggles every time I see him used. This is such a cute card, Joy and a fantastic challenge. I love the oval stamp behind the little duck....perfect.

Laurie Unger said...

Darling Easter card Joy. Great DCC this time around too!

Heather said...

This is sooooo sweet!! Love the beautiful spring colors and that pink doily really is a great background for that cute little guy!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin