Wednesday, May 22, 2019

Anything Goes Challenge

Hello, friends!  Today is Anything Goes Challenge.  These are wonderful time to experiment or an opportunity to use a new technique you've learned.  

I needed to make 30 little small thank you tokens that I leave with people on my way to California each year.  I give them to the flight attendants, pilots or anyone else who helps me along the way.  So this is what I made:

They are little tea bag holders.  They hold two tea bags.  I used the sentiment called Thanks So Much from the Quartet Compliments Series and the little Heart Tea Cup.  I used the sentiment on one side and the little tea cup on the other.

Why not join us this week in the challenge --- you could win the $25.00 gift certificate that Wendy is offering in a random drawing.You don't have to use Repeat Impression stamps but if you do, your name will be entered twice (2x) for a random drawing for a really nice gift certificate from Repeat Impressions.  

Check out Wendy's blog, The House That Stamps Built for the complete guidelines and link your project there.   

You might want to check out what these Rock Star Designers have created to inspire you.  Good luck - and I'm looking forward to seeing your projects.

4 comments:

Donna said...

These are so cute!!! And I am sure you brightened 30 peoples day, what a nice random act of kindness!

Glittered Paws said...

Cute as can be - and what a nice little giftie. I send a lot of tea bags to my chemo buddies - going to have to go to Pinterest to get some measurements

Esther Asbury said...

Love your sweet tea bag holders -- nice way to dress up a gift!

Heather said...

How sweet!!! I love that you matched the patterned papers to the color of the tea packaging!! I'm sure those who receive these will be so touched with your thoughtfulness!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin