Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Designers Choice Challenge

Hello friends!  Today it is Shirley's turn to challenge us - she has asked us to make a project that reminds us of "Childhood Memories".  I remember books - we always had lots of books to read and of course Mother Goose was one of my first books so this is the Repeat Impressions image I chose.

The image is called Goose and the sentiment is part of a sentiment that says I Love You Bunches.

Come join in this challenge.   Inspire us and make some new friends!  You don't have to use Repeat Impression stamps but if you do, your name will be entered twice (2x) for a random drawing for a really nice gift certificate from Repeat Impressions.  

Check out Wendy's blog, The House That Stamps Built for the complete guidelines and link your project there.  
 
You might want to check out what these Rock Star Designers have created to inspire you.  Good luck - and I'm looking forward to seeing your projects.
Thanks for looking at my project!  Have a great stamping day!

6 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

I love the fun background behind your goose, and your memories of Mother Goose books! I remember those as well!

Donna said...

Good idea, I was a total bookworm as a child, I would not get out of bed on a Saturday until I finished a book! I like the addition of "I love you" for part of a childhood memory! Best wishes for 2020!

Patti J said...

What a perfect card, Joy! I didn't even think about Mother Goose, but you're right - it was a huge part of our childhoods! Thanks for sharing this wonderful card, and Happy New Year!

Glittered Paws said...

I saw the goose I wondered how it was a part of your memories - so I was anxious to read your post today. I have looked at this goose several times and it is so cute - think it might be on my order list. Great joband enjoyed how it related to your childhood.

Laurie Unger said...

I knew it was "mother goose" as soon as I saw your card. Fun!

Heather said...

This is adorable!! I LOVE your number background. With this image, it instantly brings to mind Mother Goose.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin