Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Tic Tac Toe at Repeat Impressions

Hi Stamping friends.  Today Wendy, owner of Repeat Impressions has challenged us with this Tic Tac Toe grid.

I used the middle grid of ribbon, sparkle and a die cut and this what popped out.

I used a background of used postage stamps that I made, fussy cut 3 Shamrock Silhouettes, die cut a green glitter oval and stamped Happy St. Patrick's Day on a white die cut oval.  The shamrocks were heavily coated with Wink of Stella.

These Tic Tac Toe Challenges are so much fun - Come join us in this challenge.   Inspire us and make some new friends!  You don't have to use Repeat Impression stamps but if you do, your name will be entered twice (2x) for a random drawing for a really nice gift certificate from Repeat Impressions.  

Check out Wendy's blog, The House That Stamps Built for the complete guidelines and link your project there.  
 
You might want to check out what these Rock Star Designers have created to inspire you.  Good luck - and I'm looking forward to seeing your projects.
Thanks for looking at my project!  Have a great stamping day!

6 comments:

Glittered Paws said...

What a great St. Pats card - I just ordered this image so anxious to play with it. Don't send out many St. Pats cards but do send a few. Great job.

Esther Asbury said...

Oh my, I LOVE that fun postage stamp background you created!! Soooo cool! Such a cute St. Patrick's Day card!

Donna said...

Striking card Joy, like the postage stamp background and your glitter with your lovely design!

Patti J said...

Love this, Joy! The shamrocks are perfect! They will be on my next order! Thanks for sharing!

Laurie Unger said...

Love this take on the TTT challenge this week. Wonderfully done, Joy!

Heather said...

Fabulous card! I LOVE that background you made! It's perfect for this card.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin