Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Anything Goes at Repeat Impressions

Good Morning Friends!  Spring is finally come to East Texas!  Azaleas are blooming and they are beautiful!  Today Wendy, owner of Repeat Impressions is challenging us to Anything Goes!  Here is my card
I used the image called Peaches that I colored with Copics and a sentiment called Celebrate Spring embossed on vellum. 

Since this is Anything Goes - show us what you are working on - page layout, card or 3-D project.  Inspire us with what you do!

Come join in this challenge.   Inspire us and maybe meet some new friends!  You don't have to use Repeat Impression stamps but if you do, your name will be entered twice (2x) for a random drawing for a really nice gift certificate from Repeat Impressions.  


Check out Wendy's blog, The House That Stamps Built for the complete guidelines and link your project there.  
 
You might want to check out what these Rock Star Designers have created to inspire you.  Good luck - and I'm looking forward to seeing your projects.
Thanks for looking at my project!  Have a great stamping day!

6 comments:

Donna said...

Such a gorgeous spring card, and beautiful coloring. Peaches are my favorite fruit. Growing up my neighbor had a peach tree and I looked forward to August sitting in her backyard eating peaches off the tree, your card brought back nice memories.

Glittered Paws said...

Your peaches are beautifully colored, good enough to grab one and eat. Love your card for the Anything Goes challenge this week.

Patti J said...

Holy cow, Joy! I thought that the background was patterned paper! Sheer perfection, my friend! Love this! Thanks for the inspiration!

Esther Asbury said...

Oh WOW!!! I love how you created a piece of patterned paper with that stamp, and your coloring is so beautiful!

Laurie Unger said...

Joy, this is just gorgeous! Awesome coloring.

Heather said...

This is beautiful!! Love your coloring and making the image into a background was genius!! Love the addition of the clear drops as well.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin