Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Sketch Challenge Time

What a great sketch Wendy, owner of Repeat Impressions has for us today!  
Here is my card following Wendy's sketch.


I really like these colors.  My card is quite simple - I used the sentiment called Celebrating you....  I like this sentiment because it can be used for so many occasions.  This one will go in my stash and I'll pull it out when I need to.

Show us what you are working on - page layout, card or 3-D project.  Inspire us with what you do!

Come join in this challenge.   Inspire us and maybe meet some new friends!  You don't have to use Repeat Impression stamps but if you do, your name will be entered twice (2x) for a random drawing for a really nice gift certificate from Repeat Impressions.  


Check out Wendy's blog, The House That Stamps Built for the complete guidelines and link your project there.  
 
You might want to check out what these Rock Star Designers have created to inspire you.  Good luck - and I'm looking forward to seeing your projects.
Thanks for looking at my project!  Have a great stamping day!

6 comments:

Donna said...

Very elegant and stunning, like the colors and the die behind the sentiment is classy.

Esther Asbury said...

I love your pretty purple card, Joy! That floral piece of designer paper is gorgeous, and what a pretty way to frame your sentiment!

Patti J said...

Joy, this is stunning! I love the sentiment you chose, and you have showcased it beautifully with the other design elements! Great job, as always!

Laurie Unger said...

I don't know what die you used behind the circle - but it's fabulous! Great take on the sketch.

Heather said...

This is beautiful! Love the colors and papers you used! And the fancy die behind your main circle is really cool!

Glittered Paws said...

Such a beautiful card and you are right can be used for many different occasions. Love the beautiful pattern paper you used and what a beautiful die behind the circle sentiment.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin