Tuesday, October 27, 2015

My Best Friends

Good Morning!  I love the challenge today at Classy Cards 'n Such - it's all about sweetness and friends.  We are to add a bird or squirrel to our project.  This sweet image is from Twinkles by Impression Obsession.  The background was done with a partial embossing technique using a folder called Smitten by Anna Griffin - one of my favorites!

I used a few copics to color it and then added Wink of Stella over the Snowman and on the snow underneath him.  I guess I could add that Wink of Stella to every card!  It really makes projects just a little extra special.

Now, it's your turn to show us what you would do with Classy Card 'n Such's Squirrel-y Friends Challenge.  We would love to see what you would do with this challenge.  Just go to Classy Cards 'n Such Blogspot.com and look at the details for the challenge.  Then link your project there or here.  You could be the winner of a nice prize!
Link your creation below to be entered to win a prize from the Classy Cards 'n Such online shop!  Please be sure to follow all of the requirements above to be eligible.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin