Thursday, October 29, 2015

Season's Beauty

Good Morning Friends!  Is it snow yet?  Not in Texas for sure!  - But we can dream can't we?  This card was made using supplies from the Classy Cards 'n Such online store.  There are some AMAZING images and sentiments that will make the snow season seem not so far away.  

I used a stencil called Winter Snowflake Lace by Memory Box and my Mini Ink Blending Tool and 3 colors of blue to color the background.  The sentiment is called Christmas Joy by Sweet 'n Sassy.  The tiny snowflake is from Twinkles by Impression Obsession.  The frame is a die cut by JustRite called Nested Medallion Label.  I thought it sort of looked like a snowflake.  I doubled up on some Large Joy Foam Pads to the back and it just popped up beautifully.

Well, here's to hoping snow is your future soon!  Thanks for looking at my card.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin