Thursday, October 8, 2015

Riding Pretty

It's Joy here today showing you a fall card I made with supplies from the Classy Cards 'n Such online store.  In Texas we may be playing fall football -- but the heat is still hanging on.

The base of the shaker card is designer paper from the 12x12 paper pad called Key to My Heart by Heartfelt Creations.  The brown print is from the 6x6 pad called Harvest Lane by Simple Stories.  The bicycle is from the stamp set called Riding Pretty by Impression Obsession and colored with copics.  It was die cut with the companion die called Bicycle.  Acetate was used for the window and attached by doubling up on some Joy Foam Pads and putting them between the window and the card base.  Those foam pads are wonderful to making the windows.

I hope fall is in the air where you are.  Thanks for looking at my card.  Have a happy stamping day!

2 comments:

Cheri said...

It's fall in Maine, Joy and it's been beautiful! Wish you were here! Your card is fabulous and I just love those leaves for the shaker element!

SewPaperPaint said...

Oh my gosh! I have been just dying to make a shaker card, but don't have beads or sequins! This card so inspires me to use my tiny punches and dies to make one! EEEK! Super excited! Thanks so much for this awesome eye candy! Love that amazing bicycle!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin