Wednesday, June 24, 2020

Anything Goes Challenge

Good Morning Friends!  Today Wendy, owner of Repeat Impressions has issued the Anything Goes Challenge.  Several weeks ago on my blog I feature the Shadow Stamps.  Here is another one I made.

I used my favorite Flower positive and then the sweet sentiment called A Friend knows.....  I layered some tiny music notes to emphasize the sentiment.

We would love to see what you create.  Since this is Anything Goes - show us what you are working on - page layout, card or 3-D project.  Inspire us with what you do!

Come join in this challenge.   Inspire us and maybe meet some new friends!  You don't have to use Repeat Impression stamps but if you do, your name will be entered twice (2x) for a random drawing for a really nice gift certificate from Repeat Impressions.  

Check out Wendy's blog, The House That Stamps Built for the complete guidelines and link your project there.  
 
You might want to check out what these Rock Star Designers have created to inspire you.  Good luck - and I'm looking forward to seeing your projects.
Thanks for looking at my project!  Have a great stamping day!

5 comments:

Glittered Paws said...

Very nice - I love music used as a back ground. And the sunflower image is perfect for this. Great job on the anything goes.

Patti J said...

Very pretty, Joy! Thanks for sharing new ways to use the vertical stamps...love this happy, bright creation. Absolutely delightful!

Donna said...

I like this color combo and how you used the music as a border to the flowers to go with your sentiment, very striking card Joy!

Heather said...

This is beautiful!! again, love the color combo and the sweet sentiment! And the music note paper is the perfect embellishment to go along with the sentiment!

Esther Asbury said...

I love your music note background behind your flowers and the bright, cheery yellows you used on this lovely card!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin