Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Tic-Tac-Toe Time at Repeat Impressions

Hi Stamping Friends!  Today Wendy, owner of Repeat Impressions has a Tic Tac Toe grid for us - here it is.

and here is my card

It is one of the long ones that measure 8.5 by 3.25 that fit in a standard size 9 envelope.  The image is Baby and the sentiment is one of the Quartet Compliments.  I cut out 3 of the babies, stacked them and then colored the top one.  I then put the babies on little wobbles for cards.  So they wiggle - just love them!  Oh by the way, my grid was Tone on Tone, Non-standard card shape and Babies.

Come join in this challenge.   Inspire us and maybe meet some new friends!  You don't have to use Repeat Impression stamps but if you do, your name will be entered twice (2x) for a random drawing for a really nice gift certificate from Repeat Impressions.  

Check out Wendy's blog, The House That Stamps Built for the complete guidelines and link your project there.  
 
You might want to check out what these Rock Star Designers have created to inspire you.  Good luck - and I'm looking forward to seeing your projects.
Thanks for looking at my project!  Have a great stamping day!

5 comments:

Donna said...

This is so adorable Joy, like the addition of the wobbles!

Glittered Paws said...

I've been wanting to make a long tall card - I'm glad you included the measurements. Love the babies on the wobble spring, makes it interactive. Greaet job on this TTT.

Patti J said...

Joy, you sure nailed this one! Great card, and wow! Tone on Tone is so difficult for me, but you aced it! Sheer perfection, as always!

Esther Asbury said...

I love your paper pieced background and those adorable babies! Super fun that they wiggle!

Heather said...

Awww . . . this is so sweet!! I love your striped background; such a great way to use up some paper scraps!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin