Wednesday, June 3, 2020

Tag- You are It!

Today from Repeat Impressions, Laurie has given us the challenge to make a tag - I LOVE tags - and this will be fun!  Here are 3 tags I made.

I used Garden Bench, Grass Border, To Plant a Garden sentiment and one of the trees from the Tree Flip Set.  The bench was cut out four times and stacked up for each tag.  I colored the top one with copics and used scrap paper on them.

Come join in this challenge.   Inspire us and maybe meet some new friends!  You don't have to use Repeat Impression stamps but if you do, your name will be entered twice (2x) for a random drawing for a really nice gift certificate from Repeat Impressions.  

Check out Wendy's blog, The House That Stamps Built for the complete guidelines and link your project there.  
 
You might want to check out what these Rock Star Designers have created to inspire you.  Good luck - and I'm looking forward to seeing your projects.
Thanks for looking at my project!  Have a great stamping day!

5 comments:

Donna said...

These tags are fabulous Joy, so springy and so many lovely details!

Glittered Paws said...

Love your tags - sitting in the garden looks so peaceful and quiet. I'm thinking I need that petty little bench in my collections.

Laurie Unger said...

Wow! You went all out on this challenge. Great tags!

Heather said...

Beautiful tags!! Love how you added the tree and the patterned paper; it really adds a lot of interest!

Esther Asbury said...

What pretty garden themed tags -- I love that little bench with all the other fun elements you used!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin