Monday, June 8, 2020

Pick of the Week

Today Wendy, owner of Repeat Impressions is allowing me to pick a stamp and tell you a little about it.

A few weeks ago I used one of these for a challenge card and I kinda went a little crazy and decided it was my new favorite.  They come from a category called Vertical Stamps - be sure to check this section out.  There are a lot of really neat images.  I used the stamp to make cards and envelopes.

I used the Floral Positive and the Fish Positive.  I like using the Fish Positive because it was SOOOOO.. easy to make a masculine card.  The sentiment in both is Today is a gift...  I also used the same stamps on envelopes - kinda jazzes them up a bit.  I added Wink of Stella and they have a soft sparkle.




Be sure to take a look at the category of Vertical Stamps.  You will find some awesome stamps and sentiments.  Thank you for looking at my cards.

Have a Happy Stamping Day!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin