Wednesday, June 17, 2020

Inspiration Challenge At Repeat Impressions

Good Morning friends.  Hope you all are doing great!  Wendy, owner of Repeat Impressions has a photo challenge for us today.  Here it is

Isn't it elegant.  Here is the card I made
I enjoyed making this card - I used some of the colors and the swans as my inspiration.

Elements
May all your dreams.,,, (from the unmounted series)

Come join in this challenge.   Inspire us and maybe meet some new friends!  You don't have to use Repeat Impression stamps but if you do, your name will be entered twice (2x) for a random drawing for a really nice gift certificate from Repeat Impressions.  

Check out Wendy's blog, The House That Stamps Built for the complete guidelines and link your project there.  
 
You might want to check out what these Rock Star Designers have created to inspire you.  Good luck - and I'm looking forward to seeing your projects.
Thanks for looking at my project!  Have a great stamping day!

5 comments:

Glittered Paws said...

What a pretty card - the colors are so soft and peaceful - great card for this photo challenge.

Donna said...

Beautiful scene and coloring Joy! Like those waterlilies!

Esther Asbury said...

I love your pretty swans among the lily pads! Such a lovely card!

Patti J said...

Oh, Joy...this is absolutely gorgeous! Great job!

Heather said...

This is gorgeous!!! I love that background; the color is so pretty!! And I love how you used multiple swans and all those beautiful lilypads and flowers!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin