Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Beautiful Fall Days in East Texas

Today was one of those rare fall days in East Texas. I did not like being indoors! The staff at the clinic came over and had lunch in the outdoor kitchen! Plenty of sunshine, a light breeze, good company and good food. I want to remember days like this.

Here are a couple of cards: The first one was a hooot! It used Cottonelle toilet paper for the base! LOL. It was a fun technique that Gina K did in the current issue of Scrap and Stamp Arts Magazine! It took several tries, but was fun!!!!



Stamp: Gina K Designs Elegant Flowers
Paper: Vibrant Violet cardstock by Gina K Design


The next card is one of my favorites because of the scripture: I'm having trouble with the color on my computer so I hope it shows up navy. Gina K's In the Navy is absolutely beautiful!

Stamp: Rupa Shevde's Easter Blessing and the sentiment is from Nina Brackett's Vintage Borders
Paper: In the Navy cardstock, Good as Gold by Gina K Designs

The last card is another one I am having fits getting the color to turn out right. It is Gina K's beautiful Vibrant Violet cardstock, the embossing is in gold with a little bit of misc. dp.


Have a WONDERFUL DAY!!

2 comments:

Lynn Mercurio said...

Wow...three outstanding creations. Love how each one is unique and are done in such lovely colors. Truly inspiring!

Carolyn King said...

beautiful cards Joy! I will have to give that cotonelle technique a try--beautiful!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin