Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!  I'm glad Valentine's is on Sunday.  It is such a family day.  I made my grandkids Valentine's Day cards for their classes.

Here's what we ended up with:

For Harrison:
 
For these I used 2 small candy canes together, filled with Chocolate bark and sprinkled heart candies.  I put them in some little bags and stapled cards on top.

For Mary Grace:

 
I found these little tins last year in the clearance shelf at Walmart.  They are Martha Stewarts wedding favor tins.  They look "valentiney" with the red ribbon!  They were filled with candy hearts.

For my friend Linda

Unfortunately I didn't get a picture of Jonathan's. For him I made the sour cream containers filled with candy hearts.

1 comment:

Sandra said...

Wow! I love your wonderful creations. Hope you enjoyed your family Valentines day .
Hugs
Sandra x

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin