Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Little Paper Shop Spring Color Challenge

Little Paper Shops Spring Challenge is to use the colors pink, blue and kraft.  I love using kraft.  It goes with all colors. Here are the specs:
I was trying not to go with a baby looking theme - although these colors are perfect for baby cards.
Here are my cards
The bird stamp is called "Chirps" (love the script in this set).  The paper is Melissa Francis and the ribbon is from my stash.
 This one uses the Chirp stamp set also and Melissa Francis dp, the light tan ribbon is left over from one of my daughters' wedding.

Thanks for stopping by.  Have a Happy STAMPING Day

4 comments:

Lynette said...

Two more wonderful cards, Joy! Great job with those fun colors.

Ayana Posadas said...

Ahh! These are soooo pretty!!!!
I smiled when I saw them! :)

Stampinsilvia said...

this is soooo cute! I love those birds! Thanks for playing along with Little Paper Shop!

Melisa Waldorf said...

Adorable paper piecings! Too cute!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin