Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Creative Belli Challenge 99

What an easy challenge!  This challenge was to use an old stamp! 
Remember we challenge you to use your OLD and FORGOTTEN elements!  COME PLAY ALONG WITH US --- here's how:

(1)  Make a card using an old stamp! -- Any old stamp - challenge yourself to use the oldest stamp you have!
 
(2) Link back to the Belli Challenge in your post and provide a DIRECT LINK to your new posting using the  Mr. Linky found on Creative Belli Blog. Also, if you are posting to an online gallery, add CBC99 as a KEYWORD. 
Here is my card:
The stamp is from Little Paper Shop called Flyin By.  This was my first stamp set from about 2 years ago.

Would you like some inspiration before you link your card from the Creative Belli Blog?  Here you go ----
Thanks and have a happy stamping day!!

13 comments:

Pam Varnell said...

Gorgeous Joy and that paper matches perfectly. Love it.

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

What a cute little image!! How happpy he must be to see ink again!! Very sweet card, Joy!!

Lynette said...

Cute card, Joy! What a fun challenge - I hope to get a chance to play.

Joan Ervin said...

Super cute little owl, Joy....I just love the colors and that fabo owl dp you used, too, and the sentiment is just perfect!!!!

Ceal said...

Super cute! I love the dp and the stamp. now I am going to have to go find my oldest set to meet your challenge..lol I used one that is about 3 years old

Melisa Waldorf said...

What an adorable clean and simple card Joy. So stinkin' cute! Have a blessed day chick!

Thebug415 said...

Oh LOVE IT! I love owls! I have this thing that I have to buy every owl stamp I see...even if I never use it...lol. Love the PP you used too!

Shelly Schmidt said...

I love the cute owl image and the DSP is a perfect fit! Great challenge card for the Belli challenge. TFS

Holly said...

Stinkin adorable! Love the paper - goes perfectly this cute owl stamp!!

Maria Matter said...

Lovely Joy! perfect paper for this little guy!

Betty Wright said...

Joy, this is too cute and fabulous! Terrific colors and design!

Dani said...

OMGosh! This is so cute! Fabulous job, love it!

Robin Kirkpatrick said...

Really cute card, Joy. Love that background paper with your image!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin