Saturday, January 22, 2011

Card Patterns Do Over

Have you ever wished you could do a card over?  Well, I have --- many times!!  Today I decided to take a card I wanted to do and see how I could do it better.  I took the card I did last night for Card Patterns.  Here it is:

I took the circle and flower off and added some layers and a lot of glitter.  Which one do you like?  The first one is kinda plain - but ok  --  the second is certainly more layered.  Which do you like?  I'd love to hear from you.  I will have a random giveaway on January 29 for those who leave a comment -- because your comments do help me.  Thank you == and have a HAPPY stamping day.

3 comments:

Brenda said...

Joy you card was very lovely before the makeover. I do like the made over one better. And oh yes I often want to "do over" my cards, but never get around to it. Thank you for sharing.

Laura - Layers of Color said...

You know, as an artist, we often have more we want to add to our work, that's so "normal". I actually think that both your cards stand out in different ways. The first fits the CAS style perfectly. The second has greater detail and is equally pretty, just different. I truly love them both and think that you've done a lovely job making two pretty cards!

whoistracy said...

They're both gorgeous Joy!! I'm more of a clean and simple girl so the first card really appeals to me. But I love all the layers you added on the second.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin