Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Creative Belli Royalty Challenge

WOW!  The event of the year is happening in two more days!  Of course I'm talking the Royal Wedding!
We are having a "Royalty" party at our house on Saturday.  I've invited my sister and her grandchildren and my grandchildren!  The little girls are going to wear their "princess" clothes with jeweled crowns.  We are having cupcakes with crowns and we will watch the wedding ceremony(previously taped)!  The kiddos are 2 years to 7!

To help the Royal couple celebrate Creative Belli's challenge is to make a "royal" project.  You can use the color purple, crowns, a prince or a princess --- anything that is royal.  Here is my card:
This will be a fun challenge to join! Make a card using a "royal" theme!  Link your card on the Creative Belli Challenge Blog.  I can't wait to see what you create!

Check out what the other Design Team members have prepared for some inspiration!


Have a Happy Stamping Day!

6 comments:

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

I love all the crowns!!

Beth Norman said...

Wow, what perfect paper and embellishment. I haven't seen crowns around.

It sounds like it will be fun to have princess' at your house. My girlfriend is knitting the royal family for her sister. If you google "knitted royal family" and look under images, you will see what I mean.

Shelly Schmidt said...

What a fun day you have planned- the little ones will be so fun to watch- all dressed and watching the beautiful bride on TV! You card is wonderful- the Patterned paper is perfect! Love the crown brad as well.

Mary Marsh said...

love your card joy-the bg & brad are so perfect-great ribbon treatment-your royal party sounds so fun-wish I could come

Joan Ervin said...

This is pretty enought for any princess, Joy....I love the crown paper and what a gorgeous ribbon treatment with the brad...WOW!!!

Robin Parker said...

I like your crown DP. Great way to incorporate the challenge into your creation.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin