Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Creative Belli Challenge Time

Ooooh, it is count down now!! Just a few more days til Christmas.  I just finished my shopping!  Now just have to get my menus together.  In the meantime Darsie, owner of the Creative Belli Challenge has issued our new challenge --- make a Christmas project!

The spirit of the Belli challenge is to encourage you to use your OLD and FORGOTTEN embellishments! Everyone is welcome to play along! Challenge a stamping friend! Just follow the theme and add your direct link to our inlinkz widget on the Creative Belli Designs Blog.

Here is my card:
 The Designer Paper is from my scrap pile - I love it and just can't bear to throw away any of my scraps.  The stamp is from Repeat Impressions.

Here is the list of Creative Belli Designers who made projects to inspire you.


Now, it is your turn - show us what you create using a thank you or thanksgiving theme - we would love to see what you can do!

Thank you for looking at my card - have a HAPPY stamping day.

1 comment:

scootingranny said...

I really like how you match colors and images. This is a cute, cute penguin that goes perfectly with your papers and design

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin