Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Repeat Impressions Challenge from Karen

Karen, one of the Repeat Impressions Design Team Rock Stars challenged us to make a card using a brayer or sponge technique.  New territory for me -- I decided to use a sponge for the background of the flower vine.  Here is my card:
I used Repeat ImpressionsFlowering Vine and Thinking of You sentiment.  Here is the list of Rock Star Designers - After taking a look at their projects, make a project and link it on Wendy's blog, The House That Stamps Built.  Wendy will award a randomly drawn name a very nice gift certificate.

Cheri
Joy  - you are here
Karen
Kecia
Joyce
Geri
Christy
Deonna

Thank you for looking at my card - have a HAPPY stamping day.

1 comment:

Karen Hasheck said...

Beautiful card for my challenge! I don't get a chance often to visit and comment so wanted to stop by and say great job on the DCC challenge!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin