Tuesday, October 15, 2013

A Bird Does Not Sing

Hi everyone, today it's Joy posting a card with supplies from Classy Cards 'n Such.  This is a fast card using some great paper from Simple Stories called Harvest Lane.  I used stamps from Sparkle N Sprinkle called Bird Song.  The ribbon is some of Beverly's fabulous Eggshell Seam Binding that I colored with Tim Holtz Distress Markers.  I just ran the tip of the marker up and down the ribbon until it was the right shade and did a quick dry with my heat gun.  The ink made the ribbon just a little stiff, but I found it tied beautifully.  Instead of letting the tails of the ribbon hang, I used them to wrap around the top layers of the card.  This card is an example of how pretty paper and good stamps from Classy Cards 'N Such make creating easy.  So go to Classy Cards 'N Such take a look around and see what they have that can take your card making and scrapbooking to a new level.
Thanks for looking at my card -  I hope you have a HAPPY stamping day.
Blessings,
Joy

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin