Saturday, January 4, 2014

Classy Cards 'n Such and Valentine's Cards

Classy Cards 'n Such will make your Valentines cards easy to do!   Joy, here today.  My plan is to make a few special Valentine's Day cards and then some little favors for my grandkids to give to their class mates.  So I need to get started right away.  Here is my first special card. 


The pink background paper is shiny, heavier than regular designer paper and comes from the paper pad, The Lake House.  The two rectangle filigree layers are cut using Spellbinders' Decorative Labels Eight.  The Filigree Circle from Hugs & Kisses Sentiments was stamped on some of the paper and cut out, then I punched out the Love die cut from the Lake House Paper and popped it up with pop up glue dots.  The Lake House Paper Pad has 4 pages of special die cuts that can be punched out. - this makes it easy to make a card look special.


Dies:       Decorative Labels Eight by Spellbinders
Stamp:    Hugs & Kisses Sentiments by JustRite
Paper:     The Lake House by Kaiser Craft

Thank you for looking at my card - have a HAPPY stamping day.







In the next few weeks I'll be posting what I make for my grandkids

1 comment:

scootingranny said...

Really like the use of the layering and the cuts are so nicely done

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin