Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Repeat Impression's Fur or Winged Things Challenge

Hi friends!   This is an interesting challenge Deonna, one of the Repeat Impression's Rock Star Designers has given us -- I love it!!  Although the hard part was trying to decide on an image.  Repeat Impression has sooooo many to choose from - it makes that part difficult.  There are lots of kitty images (which I always color to match my kitty) and lots of bird, butterfly and dragonfly images.  This is the one I went selected.
 The background was watercolored with a stamp block and then I stamped the image called Wings Negative.  The sentiment is Happy Birthday.  I added 3 little brads that matched the card base.  The following is a list of the Design Team Members that have made projects to inspire you.  Check them out, then make your card and link it on Wendy's blog, The House That Stamps Built and your might be the random name chosen to received a nice gift certificate from Repeat Impressions.

Here are the Rock Star Designers . 
Joyce...
Karen...
Cheri... 
Geri... 
Deonna... 
Joy... you are here

Thanks for looking at my card.  Have a happy stamping day!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin