Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Swing Card

Hi Joy here today showing you my card made with supplies from Classy Cards 'n Such.  This card comes with a story.  We have a large elk head in my dinning room.  When my grand kids were little (3/4 years old), it was very scary to them.  We finally told them it was Rudolph, the red nose reindeer
and put a small red ball on its nose.  From then on it did not scare them.  So when I see or hear a story about reindeer, I think of the elk in my dinning room.

For this challenge I decided to do a swing card.





























I used the die called Accordion Flip Album, and cut 2 of the dies to put together.   The image and sentiment are from Flourishes and called Mountain View.  The paper is from Kaisercraft and called Holly Bright.  I love the front die cut with the little white flower which I popped up with a few Joy Foam Pads.  The die cut is from the Holy Bright paper pad.  This pad has 4 pages of really neat die cuts.  I lightly colored the image with a few Tim Holtz Distress Markers.

Why don't you join in the challenge this week at Classy Cards 'n Such?  You could be the winner of a nice prize.  Go to Beverly's blog, Classy Cards 'n Such.blogspot.com.  Check out the particulars there, see some great inspirational cards and link your card there!

Thanks for looking at my card.  Have a happy stamping day!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin