Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Repeat Impression What if Wednesday

I just love the challenges that the Repeat Impression Designers have for us.  This week Deonna challenged us to anything but a card.  Be sure to check them all out -- I'll be doing a few of them myself.  I made two gift card holders.

I used the stamps and Merry Christmas and Snowflakes.  These were heat embossed with white detail embossing powder.

Here is the list of Designers and their "Anything but a Card" projects.  Be sure to check them out.  Then make your project and link it on Wendy's blog, The House That Stamps Built.  You could be the lucky winner of a nice gift certificate from Repeat Impressions.
Karen...
Cheri... 
Geri... 
Deonna... 
Joy... you are here

Thanks for looking at my card.  Have a HAPPY stamping day.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin