Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Repeat Impressions Inspirational Challenge

Today the Inspiration challenge at Repeat Impressions is this picture.


And this is my project.  The sweet little treat boxes called Stamp A Box were stamped on different kinds of paper.  The tiny cluster of hearts stamped on two of them is from the Little Fill 'Ns Series called Random Hearts.  I made about 30 of these fairly quickly and handed them out on Valentine's Day to anybody I met - the lady at the grocery store and some of my Starbuck buddies.  Everywhere I went I handed them out.  It was so much fun and everyone was so pleased.  I'm going to do it again on St. Patrick's Day.  This time I'll either use the butterfly or rose Stamp A Box.  I'm wondering what they will look like made of vellum.
Ok, now it's your turn.  Make a project with the Inspirational Photo in mind and link up your project on Wendy's blog, The House That Stamps Built.  She will pick a random name for a really nice gift certificate.

Here is the list of Rock Star Designers who have made projects to inspire you.
Why not take this opportunity to challenge a friend to join you - it will be fun to see who wins!  Check out Wendy's blog to to see all the details and link your card.

Thanks for looking at my card.  Have a HAPPY stamping day!

3 comments:

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

what a fun idea!

Cheri said...

Joy these are fabulous and I love your RAK giving them out to everyone. What a simple and fun way to make someone's day brighter. I bet vellum would be beautiful.

Patti J said...

How sweet these boxes are, and what a wonderful thing you did, handing them out to folks never expecting a gift! Great job, as always!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin