Thursday, April 2, 2015

Repeat Impressions Color Challenge

Yeah! For great color sketches.  I love, love, love these colors together. Here is Wendy's, owner of Repeat Impressions color choice
And here is my card:
I used the image called Small Butterfly and the Vertical sentiment.  The sentiment was supposed to be heat embossed with white detail embossing powder -- but guys, my heat gun died on me!! I've ordered another one, but I was frantic at first!  Do you know what I tried?  I tried the micro wave -- guess what?  -- it doesn't work on embossing powder.  I even tried do it in the oven! -- All I did was curl the edges of my paper and I had to start over again.  So the banner was my second choice --

Here is the list of Design Team member who made something to inspire you.  Check them out, make a project and then link it on The House That Stamps Built and you might be the winner of a nice gift certificate!  Can't wait to see what you create -- with or without a heat gun!

Thanks for looking at my card.  Have a HAPPY stamping day!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin