Thursday, December 3, 2015

Wishing You

Hello friends!  I'm trying to finish up my Christmas cards and wanted to use some of the Ken Oliver Color Bursts that are in the Classy Cards 'n Such on line store.  First I have a warning for you -- these color Bursts are addictive.  I kind of went crazy and will be posting more cards that uses these.  For this one I used the colors of Indigo, Pthleo Green and a little Lemon Yellow.



I took a portion of the water color paper I used and die cut a rectangle, and heat embossed the sentiment from Impression Obsessions Christmas Sentiments with Sparkle 'n Sprinkle's White Detail Embossing powder.  The rectangle was then layer onto a piece of glossy card stock that was dry embossed with an Anna Griffins folder.  The little tree stamp is from Impression Obsession's Riding Pretty and cut out with the matching Bicycle Die Set and popped up using Small Joy Foam Pads.

Hope you are getting to finish up your cards - the Classy Cards 'n Such on line store will help!  Thanks for looking at my card.  Have a Happy Stamping Day!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin