Monday, July 25, 2016

Project of the Week for Repeat Impressions

Hi Joy here today and it is my turn to do the Project of the Week for Repeat Impressions.  I'm wanting to share a new trick I learned this last week.    The following pictures will show you how to center a sentiment or image in a window.  This is especially useful for the rubber stamps that are not clear.

1.  Cut out the window using your favorite cutting machine.  Here I'm showing the sentiment I want
     centered.

2.  Here I have laid open the card
     Use a little washi tape to secure the card to a grid mat.
     Center the sentiment or image using the grid lines in the window

3.  Ink up the stamp and close the back of the card to the front and gently press down on the backside of the card.

Easy - Peazy!!!  I love centering my sentiments and images this way - don't need a Stamp-a-ma-jig or Misti or any other tool.

Finished card
The sentiment is called A Friend and the flowers stamped on paper and vellum are from the new series called Flower Power.

Thanks for looking at my Project of the Week.  I hope you enjoy this as much as I do.

1 comment:

Glittered Paws said...

Awesome - anxious to try this - would have never thought to do it this way. Great tutorial.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin