Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Repeat Impressions Weekly Challenge

Hello friends!  Today Cheri, one of the Repeat Impressions Rock Stars challenged us to a "Being Thankful" card.

Here is mine

I used a technique called Watercoloring with a Stencil.  I will show you next week how to do this technique for the Project of the Week next week at The House That Stamps Built.

I used the Thanksgiving Blessings sentiment on a banner.  Photo doesn't show but it has accents of gold and has been layered on shiny gold card stock.

Your project for this Designer challenge can be a 3D project, a scrapbook page or card - let your imagination run wild!!   We look forward to seeing what you will do with the challenge.  You don't have to use Repeat Impression stamps but if you do, your name will be entered twice (2x) for a random drawing for a really nice gift certificate from Repeat Impressions.  Check out Wendy's blog, The House That Stamps Built for the complete guidelines and link your project there.   

Here is the list of Rock Star Designers who have made something to inspire you.  Good luck - and I'm looking forward to seeing your projects.

5 comments:

Glittered Paws said...

h so pretty - can't wait to see the technique next week.

Cheri said...

This is stunning, Joy! I can't wait for the tutorial.

Patti J said...

Hi Joy! Your card is beautiful, and I can't wait to see next week's tutorial! Thanks for sharing!

Kathy S said...

I popped over to see how in the world you did that background and I'm excited to see you will be offering in your POTW - this card is so beautiful. Can't wait.

Heather said...

That background is GORGEOUS!!! I'll be waiting for that tutorial. : ) The touches of gold add such richness.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin