Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Repeat Impression's Anything Goes Challenge

Good morning!  Today Wendy, owner of Repeat Impressions is letting us go wild with an Anything Goes Challenge - whoah!!! What ya' gonna do?  I'm posting one of the cards I made earlier this week as I was doing my Project of the Week for Repeat Impressions.  
I used some of the mineral paper I had left over and heat embossed the white Large Butterfly on vellum and then embossed the You did it sentiment on a panel of vellum.

With a wide open challenge like this - it is always interesting to see what you do.  I come away with some great inspiration - so show us what you did!

You don't have to use Repeat Impression stamps but if you do, your name will be entered twice (2x) for a random drawing for a really nice gift certificate from Repeat Impressions.  Check out Wendy's blog, The House That Stamps Built for the complete guidelines and link your project there.   

You might want to check out what these Rock Star Designers have created to inspire you.  Good luck - and I'm looking forward to seeing your projects.

Thanks for looking at my card.

7 comments:

Donna said...

Fabulous card Joy, like the stunning background and am looking forward to playing with this technique. Like the vellum and white embossing on top of it!

Laurie Unger said...

Wonderful job on this and this weeks POTW! Cool technique.

Glittered Paws said...

I saw your POTW and thought it looked like such a cool project. I really like it with the butterfly. Great job on both the tutorial and the cards.

Patti J said...

Very pretty! Loved your POTW! Thanks for the inspiration!

Heather said...

This is beautiful!! That background is still fabulous and the white embossing looks awesome over top of it!

Cheri said...

This bg on mineral paper is such a stunning piece. I loved your creation!

Donna said...

Joy, I don't know what happened to my comment from last week. Love this card and the background, like how you did the white embossing on vellum so your background could shine!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin