Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Repeat Impressions' Designer's Choice Challenge

Good morning stamping friends!  Today Wendy, owner of Repeat Impressions had Donna to challenge us.  And Donna has challenge is to use Washi Tape.  I love that stuff and have way toooooo much!  It's a fun product. So here is my card.

I used the tape to cover a piece of card stock and die cut a frame.  I stamped the Tea Pot from the House Series on a piece of vellum and colored it with Copic markers.  I didn't add a sentiment, but will use these and one of those "emergency cards" that can be used for any occasion.

I really would like to see what you would do with this Washi Tape Challenge.  You don't have to use Repeat Impression stamps but if you do, your name will be entered twice (2x) for a random drawing for a really nice gift certificate from Repeat Impressions.  Check out Wendy's blog, The House That Stamps Built for the complete guidelines and link your project there.   

You might want to check out what these Rock Star Designers have created to inspire you.  Good luck - and I'm looking forward to seeing your projects.

Thanks for looking at my card.

5 comments:

Donna said...

Fabulous card Joy, and great idea for Washi tape!

Glittered Paws said...

Great use of the washi tape - was glad this was our challenge so I could use up a little of my collection of washi tape.

Patti J said...

Wow! Great use of your Washi Tape! Love this card, and the stamps that you used. Thanks for sharing!

Heather said...

I figured this pretty background must have been your washi tape, but everything lines up so perfectly, it really looks like paper! Beautiful card, the teapot looks fabulous on the vellum.

Cheri said...

Wow!!! The washi tape made such a fabulous bg. Great choice of stamps too, it gives me a feeling of being home in my mother's kitchen!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin